The Titus Z-Sport Zygarde is a shooting brake sports car in Just Cause: Hjallesund.
"POWAH! Now in wagon form." -In game description.
The Zygarde is very fast on road and off, having the slightest of understeer, but great acceleration. It also handles very well off road, especially on snow, though after entering 5th gear the drive train will change to RWD, so it's recommended the player uses manual shifting.
- Parked outside a house next to a Sakura RGT.
- It is made by Titus.
- "Though after entering 5th gear the drive train will change to RWD" is a reference to how the real Ferrari FF does the same and also to the Top Gear episode featuring it and the Stig crashing.
- The name is a nod to User:FloatingZygarde.
- A shooting brake is a sports car taking the rear appearance of a station wagon, but still a coupé.
- At the time of writing this was the fastest car in Just Cause: Hjallesund.