The Just Racing Series is an event in multiple contributing fiction projects. As such, it's a community project.
The event has several types of different vehicles in their separate races (see tiers below). The races are held in multiple different nations.
In Just Cause: Lumeri, it is sponsored by many brands in the Just Cause Universe, including other manufacturers (such as Weirmacht).
- JRG1 - GT1
- JRG2 - GT2
- JRG3 - GT3
- JRG4 - GT4
- JRGE - GTE
- JRGT - Grand Tourers, DTM and V8 Supercars.
- JRF1 - Formula 1
- JRF2 - Formula 2
- JRF3 - Formula 3
- JRF4 - Formula 4
- JRFE - Formula Electric
- JRFB - Formula Bay (Formula Gulf)
- JRFCR - Formula Cutler-Randall (Formula Ford)
- JRF200 - 200hp vehicles similar to JRF1 cars.
- JRCC - FWD championships.
- JRRCC - Rallycross
- JRGi - Electric car racing
- JRRC - World Rally Championship
- JRCLASSIC - Classic race cars
- JRC4 - Group 4
- JRSTREET- Street racing using Hantu self-driving vehicles as traffic. These are always on street circuits.
- JRLM1 - LMP1
- JRLM2 - LMP2
- JR Dakar - Dakar
- JR AERO - Aeronautical racing
- JR AQUA - Ocean racing
- JR SAIL - Ocean sailing
- JR PWC - Personal Watercraft racing
- Hjallesund International Speedway - Very windy circuit located on a yet to be named island.
- Himmelområdena Mountains Winter Hill Climb - Hill climb up in the harsh snowy, winter climates of the Hjallesund mountain ranges.
- Doragonmeido City Race Track - Course set on the outskirts of Doragonmeido City on Hareta Island.
- Corsa del Sol - Coastal street circuit on the island of La Sol in Citate Fuego. It is owned by FRM Racing Group and rented out to customers.
- Rosso Vitesse - Long street track with high-speed corners on Nuevearrcife highways.
- Plastic Dash - Racetrack in a Heated Tires theme park. Expect loops and twists.
- Bandar Selekeh - Very fast course located in the Ramai Rakyat Islands of Panau.
- Lautan Lama Rally Raid - Desert course set in the large Lautan Lama Desert.
- Citate Di Ravello GP - Gran Prix course set in the capital city of Medici.
- Lacos Rally Stage - Short rally stage in Lacos that starts in Alba and heads into Colle Salrosa.
- Pastura-Torto ringroad - This is along relatively straight paved 2-lane roads. It would be fitting to vehicles of more average speeds, like the Mugello Raffinati Vitesse.
San Esperito highways - See map below. This racetrack is for the fastest vehicles. It's entirely on a 4-lane road.
Al-Fakkalla - Middle Eastern desert rally course set outside of Al-Fakkalla, Karthstan. Apparently, the worst city in the world has a rally course, so expect occasional acts of terrorism on the course.
- Bestes Stadt Oval Track - Due to it being named "best city", Bestes Stadt has an oval track for JRS racing. You may find some wildlife.
- Durango - A very technical track, made for testing race vehicles.
- Ultan Park - British Racetrack just south of Chester.
- Ravine - Race track just south of RAF Ravine on Anglesey.
- Grünehölle - Large racetrack usually used by car companies to test cars.
- The idea was formed on the Ideas for Lumeri article comments.
1970s fast carsEdit
Normal/usual rally carsEdit